Ovvi is seeking Technical Service Representatives specializing in POS technology hardware and software support. Headquartered in Stafford, TX, Ovvi is a provider of innovative technology to the hospitality and retail industries. We specialize in company POS Systems and POS Software to meet the needs of almost any business environment. For more information, visit our website: www.ovvihq.com
As a member of the Technical Service team, you will provide technical assistance in a prompt and professional manner to our customers over the phone, via email and in person.
- Handling customer technical support cases through phone and email submission.
- Installing & configuring point of sale software, integrating credit card software and point of sale peripheral hardware devices.
- Improving existing programs by evaluating objectives and specifications, reviewing proposed changes and making recommendations
- Maintaining system functionality by testing computer components
- Maintain client confidence by keeping their information confidential
- Preparing reference material for users by drafting operation instructions
Skills & Requirements
- 1+ years experience in hardware and software troubleshooting & resolution
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues.
- Debugging IT infrastructure or software issues
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Outstanding work ethic
- Excellent presentation skills
- Hospitality/Restaurant experience preferred
- CRM experience
- Microsoft Office experience
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Bilingual is a plus (English/Spanish/Chinese/Korean/Vietnamese)
Ovvi is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Benefits: Healthcare coverage with supplemental dental and vision plans. Eligibility to enter the plan is the first of the month following 60 days of employment.