Ovvi is a rapidly growing developer of innovative technology for the restaurant, hospitality and retail industries. Headquarter in Stafford, TX we specialize in point-of-sale systems and software to meet the needs of almost any business environment. For more information, visit our website: www.ovvihq.com
We are seeking a Sales Support Representative to drive customer acquisition as we look to expand across the country as the premier point-of sale and payments provider for retail and restaurant businesses. This individual will work directly with the Chief Executive Officer to support all sales and marketing efforts of our direct and channel sales staff.
- Answering customer service phone calls from customers and resellers
- Organizing and structuring inside and outside sales team daily workflow
- Keep track of daily metrics
- Tracking and organizing of sales commissions
- Preparing and uploading to CRM for customer presentations
- Submitting new merchant agreements and reviewing daily for approval
- Exporting daily CRM client uploads and engaging with their business and owners’ pages on social media
- Interviewing clients via phone after a successful launch to provide case studies for marketing
- Organize travel, schedules, etc.
- Follow up with customers to obtain reviews on TrustPilot, Google, etc.
- Quarterly customer check-in calls. Q.A. calls every 90 days to check-in for feedback, updated on new releases, upsell on additional products, stay connected for additional location/product add-ons
- Promote and obtain customer referrals while managing referral incentive payouts
- Administrative tasks such as adding terminals, updating banking, etc.
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years in a sales and/or sales support role
- 3+ years in data entry
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
- An energetic personality who communicates effectively and respectfully with customers over the phone, chat and email.
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- A self-starter with strong problem-solving skills
- Thrives in a team environment and treats everyone with respect
- Background in sales, marketing, restaurant or other business management is preferred
- Experienced in the POS industry is a plus
This role can quickly lead to additional management opportunities within the company as it is the first of its kind of Ovvi as we prepare to scale out direct and reseller channels nationwide.
Ovvi is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Benefits: Healthcare coverage with supplemental dental and vision plans. Eligibility to enter the plan is the first of the month following 3 months of employment.