Ovvi is a rapidly growing developer of innovative technology for the restaurant, hospitality and retail industries. Headquartered in Stafford, TX we specialize in point-of-sale systems and software to meet the needs of almost any business environment. For more information, visit our website: www.ovvihq.com
We are looking for a Implementation Specialist to work across all departments to manage customer project implementations. By facilitating the implementation of products & services in a customer focused manner, this position promotes new and/or additional revenue opportunities for our company. The Implementation Specialist must have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.. This position is responsible for onboarding our clients with the products that they purchased.
- Reviewing customer order details to get them onboarded into Ovvi systems
- Performs QA (Quality Assurance) on customer setups to ensure 100% accuracy
- Responsible for achieving highest possible revenue attainment from each customer
- Assesses training needs and conducts training with the client as needed via webinars
- Works with other departments to ensure successful customer implementation
- Responsible for running various macros and scripts used to update customer account information in various programs
- Manages customer needs during the onboarding phase
- Helps develop new programs or processes for implementation and workflow improvements
Skills & Requirements
- 2+ year of experience with implementations, client support, or customer-interfacing preferred
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, solid analytical skills and attention to details; and excellent follow-up skills
- Ability to train and onboard customers via web platforms
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in order to properly communicate our product offerings and functionality
- Highly responsive to calls and emails; utilize available tools to track appointments and manage priorities without compromising other responsibilities
- Has superior customer service skills, with the ability to react quickly and decisively to resolve customer issues
- Shows ability to analyze customer processes and provide creative solutions for implementation
Ovvi is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Benefits: Healthcare coverage with supplemental dental and vision plans. Eligibility to enter the plan is the first of the month following 90 days of employment.