OVVI is looking for a highly professional, personable, and tech-savvy Channel Partner Manager to join our rapidly expanding team with offices in Stafford, TX and Newport Beach, CA. OVVI is a rapidly growing developer of innovative technology for the restaurant, hospitality and retail industries. We specialize in point-of-sale systems and software to meet the needs of almost any business environment.
The Channel Partner Manager (CPM) will be responsible for maximizing partner adoption and ensuring the expansion of OVVI’s services, all while giving value to the partner. As the CPM, you will act as a trusted advisor and guide partners to ensure all customers get the full value of their investment with OVVI. If you are a skilled communicator, thrive on building customer loyalty, and are passionate about promoting account growth, this job is for you.
For more information, visit our website: www.ovvihq.com
- Managing new and existing channel partners to increase sales
- Building a positive working relationship with partners to ensure smooth partner services
- Identifying, recruiting and onboarding new channel partners to build the business
- Collaborating with partners to identify new business opportunities for revenue generation
- Educating partners on the product portfolio and complimentary services offered
- Ensuring partners are up-to-date with product information
- Conducting business reviews with partners and recommending improvements
- Working with each partner to ensure the fit of our solutions to their needs and addressing business outcomes for our common customers
- Accurately forecasting monthly and quarterly sales revenue with all your partners
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Channel Partner Manager, preferably working in the SaaS or credit card processing
- Proven ability to develop and cultivate lasting partner relationships
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and the ability to convey complex technical messages in a clear and simple way
- Proven experience meeting and exceeding sales quotas and accurately forecasting the business
- Demonstrated success selling and supporting within an indirect channel or partner-based sales program
- Track record of collaborating and demonstrated success in sales organizations that fostered teamwork
- BA/BS Degree
Ovvi is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: REMOTE
Benefits: Healthcare coverage with supplemental dental and vision plans. Eligibility to enter the plan is the first of the month following 3 months of employment.